DJ Gary, who is a specialist wedding DJ, takes pride in providing the quality of service you deserve for your special day.
Gary (who lives locally in Royston just 4 miles from South Farm) has an entertaining and friendly approach to running his discos.
Gary bases his success on being professional and reliable there is nothing worse than worrying that your DJ won’t arrive or is travelling in from miles away and gets snarled up in traffic or bad weather. Booking a local DJ can help remove this worry when organizing a party or event.
Gary has invested over the years in the very best disco lighting effects all tailored to The Horse Barn and Tudor Barn at South Farm including the very popular MOOD lighting also a NEW fantastic digital sound system that will Not trip the South farm sound limiter!! along with over 40,000 songs with music from the 60′s to today’s charts so your music choices are never a problem. Gary also has full public liability insurance for your piece of mind.
I am a very experienced wedding DJ with Over 1,700 successful bookings at South Farm and counting!! As South Farm’s official resident DJ I am privileged to have been an integral part of the design, set up and installation of the high-tech lighting system that graces this stunning new addition. I have personally programmed all the lighting and effects from under the (non-slip) glass dance floor showcasing the original cobbled stable floor to high up into the beautifully restored ceiling beams. This involvement has given me a fantastic advantage as I am able to provide an impressive and versatile matrix to suit every mood! The lighting changes can also be set to change in time with the beats of your favourite song adding an extra, and very special, element to your wedding. I have calibrated the South Farm sound limiter to my personal system so you don’t need to worry about the music being cut-off in mid flow. This is an advantage I have over bands and other DJ’s. Alternatively you can use The Horse Barn for another purpose, a lounge area for example, and still have the same fantastic lighting options in The Tudor Barn.
· 25 years’ experience in entertainment
· DJ Gary has a very famous cousin called Norman Cook (Fatboy Slim)
· Your choice of music from 40,000 songs from the 60′s all the way through to today’s charts
· Music consultation for every wedding.
· Over 1,700 successful weddings at South Farm and counting all with 100% good feedback
· The very latest mood lighting and dance floor LED effects
· Very fast set-up time…I can be ready in just 30 minutes!
· Recommended supplier to South Farm for more than 17 years
· My system will NOT trip the South Farm sound limiter!
· References available from South Farm
· The booking is not contracted out to another DJ…please don’t be fooled; big companies do this all the time! I would only do this for annual leave, accident or illness.
· We are only 3 miles from South Farm so no added travel expenses!
· No fancy showroom for you to pay for and we are a family run business
· No VAT or commission to pay!
· I am between £200 and a massive £500 cheaper than my competitors!